Brandy’s a small-town farm girl who moved to New York City to make a difference in the world, and she’s doing just that.
A strategic problem solver with a relentless passion for improving human experiences, Brandy is a dynamic project leader from strategy through successful and iterative execution, thriving on co-creation with multidisciplinary teams using human-centered design, process optimization, change management and/or analytical techniques. She is a certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and has facilitated multiple presentation discussions on healthcare and process improvement. She works closely with the Blue Cottage of CannonDesign experience design team and others across the firm.
A few clients and collaborators
- Children’s Hospital of Orange County
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
- Transformation strategy
- Experience design
- Lean Six Sigma and operations design
- Analytics and data geekery
- Change strategy and management
- One-year-old son’s smile and puzzle-solving skills
- Running the New York City Half Marathon
- Still rocking Nebraska vibes with a New York City zip code