Andy enthusiastically champions staff and patient needs throughout design projects. He’s versed in what makes a hospital tick and how solid equipment planning helps hospitals function at their highest level.
Andy leverages his 25 years of healthcare design experience alongside Blue Cottage of CannonDesign expertise to understand how to communicate and succeed with entire project teams, from systems leadership and the design team to users, vendors and contractors. Balancing Living-Centered Design with the detailed specifics of equipment is a rewarding challenge Andy enjoys—and one in which he excels.
A few clients and collaborators
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
- Children’s Hospital of Orange County
- Texas Children’s Hospital
- Medical equipment planning
- Healthcare planning
- Team communications
- Singing with choirs
- Knowing how to juggle
- Winning his community’s Scarecrow Festival with his family